Apple’s iPhone X is a phone packed with innovative and exciting features – wireless charging, a nearly bezel-less screen, augmented reality, and 3D facial scanning. It is $1000 device, a really expensive one but still there is a lot of craze in the US for this machine. Just to let you know that Waco Iphones has got this iPhone X, and we are here putting all the things about this phone, for our customers to know.
Appearance – Speed – Storage
iPhone X is a 5.8 inch phone that comes in 2 colors – Space Gray & Silver. The storage capacity is 64 GB & 256 GB. The iPhone X display has rounded corners that follow a beautiful curved design, and these corners are within a standard rectangle. This is a lightweight phone weighing just 174 grams.
iPhone X has a newly designed A11 Bionic chip with 64 bit architecture. It has an Embedded M11 motion coprocessor which means all games will run flawlessly. Personally I don’t think that chip really matters a lot for other tasks that are not related to games.
The camera is the best component of the iPhone X. It has 12MP wide-angle and telephoto cameras with optical and digital zoom of upto 10X. Some exciting things which you can do with these cameras are:
1. Make selfies that have blurred backgrounds. By this you are basically doing blur of the unwanted parts of your image.
2. There is a feature called ‘Portrait Lightening’. This produces impressive studio quality lightening effects in your photos. I have posted some photos clicked from my iPhone X in my Facebook page.
3. The visuals from the camera are analysed for your different body and face expressions. This creates a feature – ‘Mirror expressions into Animoji’. For those who have seen the iPhone X advertisement must be knowing about it.
4. You can set your face as the phone’s password.
5. Pay with your iPhone using Face ID in stores, within apps, and on the web
6. You can record 4K video recording at 24 fps, 30 fps, or 60 fps
7. Video features are – autofocus, noise reduction, slow motion support, stabilization & geotargetting.
Battery and Charging
The next improvement is in the battery lasting power. The iPhone X is very power efficient, the battery last 2 hours more than iPhone 7. There were a lots of complains I use to get about the battery time, from my iPhone 7 customers. I am really happy that the battery improvement is here.
The Wireless charging is another great feature. So no need of cables here.
The OS installed in the iPhone X is ios 11. Some features to mention here are:
1. ios 11 makes multi-tasking better. You can open a second app directly from the Dock and both apps remain active in Slide Over as well as Split View. You can drag the second app in Slide Over to the left. And you can get back to your favourite App Spaces in the redesigned App Switcher.
2. The new drag and drop feature.
3. Messaging is simpler and faster too. You can share stickers, emoji and games by just swiping across the redesigned app drawer.
iPhone X is an exciting phone but the price is a factor. Good technologies do not come cheap, so is the case here. But there is a way – you can sell your old iPhones to Waco Iphones, get a few hundred dollars from us and use it to buy this new iPhone X.
If you still have any question about this phone then please call me on my number – given on the top of the website.